Get a Library Card
- You are eligible for a library card if you live within our service area. (City of Coloma, Coloma Township, Hagar Township, or Bainbridge Township)
- Patrons who want to obtain a card need to bring in a photo ID and current address verification (i.e., driver's license, utility bills, voter's registration, checks, or a rent receipt).
- Children under 18 must bring in their parent or guardian with proof of their current information.
- A Michigan ID card will be accepted in lieu of a driver's license. You must have the Michigan ID card or a driver's license to obtain an adult card.
- Patrons eligible for Coloma Library cards, are also eligible to receive a MILibrary Card. With the MILibrary card a person living within Coloma Library's service area may visit other libraries in Michigan that participate in the MichiCard program. For additional information on participating libraries in the MILibrary Card Program visit http://milibrarycard.org/partcipating.html.
- We also accept MILibrary card patrons from other participating libraries. Please bring in your MILibrary card from your home library when you visit us.
- Proof of address is always required (Driver's license, Voter Registration, Utility bills, Tax Receipt, etc.)
- Patrons living outside the service area may purchase a Non-Resident Card for $50.00/person or $75.00/family (which is good for 1 year.) Unfortunately Non-Resident Patrons are not eligible for MILibrary Cards or ILL/MeLCat services, or Overdrive (ebooks and e-audiobooks) library users should contact their home libraries and encourage them to participate in the MILibrary Card system.